Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Corporate interior project preview

I am often asked "do you focus on homes or business" with my practice. Although the bulk of what I do is residential based, I have worked on all types of commercial projects from restaurants, salons, churches, hotels, medical offices and more. Here is a quick little preview for a great company in Orange County that I have been working with, and am just wrapping things up for.
This is a botanical arrangement that I built from sandblasted manzanita, and preserved moss. It is a great piece for the entry, and sets the organic tone for the office.

A custom built conference table. Carrera marble, with a hand chiseled edge gives a classic and edgy look. The bases are handmade raw iron pedestals, with A/V component storage. I am lucky to have great tradespeople that can pull off these great projects. Cannot go wrong with a classic mid-century style task chair.


A embossed foil paper by Zoffany in the conference room. A great product, that can be used residentially as well.

That is all for now. I will post complete photos once I have dotted all the i's and crossed the t's.


No comments:

Post a Comment